Friday 5 March 2010

what went right & what didnt what il change

If I had to do this again I think I would change the style of clip I used. I would use something much shorter as I feel I may have possibly given myself a very tricky task as the clip was 50 seconds long. I would try and manage my time more efficiently.

I think the animation of the juggling was done very well, and I am also very pleased with the final edit.

I was unhappy with the fact that the schedule was given to us just three weeks before the due date. I feel that writing a schedule after doing over half the project already seemed some what pointless as quite a bit of work had already been done. I feel I would have benefited more if the schedule had been given to us sooner, as it's worth 20% of the final grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment